• 400g 70% dark chocolate, roughly chopped
• 2 tbsp coconut oil
• 3 heaped tbsp crunchy peanut butter
• 1/2 cup goji berries
• 1/2 cup pistachios
• 1/2 cup almonds
• 1/4 cup crushed peanuts
• 1 tsp sea salt
Method 1. Grease a 18x28x3cm deep baking tray with butter and line with baking paper. Set aside. 2. Half fill a small saucepan with water and bring to the boil, then reduce to a simmer.
3. Place chocolate, coconut oil and peanut butter into a heatproof bowl and place bowl over the saucepan, making sure the bowl doesn’t touch the water. Gently stir the ingredients until they are melted and smooth. Set aside.
4. Combine goji berries, pistachios and almonds into a large mixing bowl. Pour the chocolate mixture into the bowl and fold through dry ingredients until well combined.
5. Pour mixture into prepared tray and sprinkle with crushed peanuts and sea salt.
6. Place in the freezer for at least 3 hours or overnight before slicing. Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks if it lasts that long.