• 375g spaghetti
• 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
• 6 cloves garlic, crushed
• 1 long red chilli, finely chopped
• 3 anchovy fillets
• Parmesan cheese, to serve
• Parsley, finely chopped, to serve
1. Heat a medium sized saucepan with water and salt. Once the water comes to the boil, add the spaghetti and cook as per packet instructions.
2. Meanwhile, combine extra virgin olive oil, garlic, chilli and anchovy fillets in a large frypan over medium heat and cook for 1-2 minutes.
3. Once spaghetti is cooked, transfer to the saucepan along with a few tablespoons of cooking water and toss to combine.
4. To serve, drizzle spaghetti with a little more extra virgin olive oil, and sprinkle with parsley and parmesan cheese.