• 1/4 cup dukkah
• 2 lamb backstraps
• 100g tinned beetroot, drained
• 1/4 cup greek yoghurt
• 1 tbsp lemon juice
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 1 tsp ground cumin
• 1 tsp ground coriander
• 1 cucumber, diced into 1cm pieces
• 1 tomato, diced into 1cm pieces
• 100g feta, crumbled
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1 tbsp dried oregano
• Salt to season
• 4 wholemeal wraps
Method 1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C. Line an oven tray with baking paper and set aside.
2. Pour dukkah into a shallow bowl. Press lamb into dukkah until all sides are evenly coated. Repeat with the other backstrap.
3. Place lamb onto prepared oven tray and cook in pre-heated oven for 15 minutes, or until cooked to your liking. Set aside to rest for 10 minutes.
4. While lamb is cooking, prepare the beetroot yoghurt by combining beetroot, yoghurt, lemon juice, olive oil, cumin, coriander and a pinch of salt into a food processor. Blend until smooth and set aside.
5. Place cucumber, tomato and feta into a small mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and season with oregano and salt. Toss to combine.
6. Once lamb has been well rested, slice into thin pieces.
7. To serve, spread some beetroot yoghurt onto each wrap. Top with a few slices of lamb and greek salad, and roll to enclose.